Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dessert Table: Baby/Wedding Combo

I have been dying to make a dessert table for months now, but never had a reason to do one until now. One of my co-workers is getting married next week, and the other who happens to be her cousin is having a baby girl in November. So we decided at work to throw them a little surprise wedding/baby shower. I figured this would be the perfect event for my first dessert table. It was so much fun to do, I hope I can do more in the future!



Details:









-amanda

8 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so cute and everything looks delish. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda!! It was beautiful and all your treats were absolutely delicious!! Compliments to the chef over and over again!! =) You are such a sweetheart and I really appreciated it. --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dessert table!! You really did a gorgeous job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Amazing work Miss Amanda! I am so proud of you! Good Luck on your future success--Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on the dessert table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing dessert table....absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is absolutely gorgeous! You could start this as a business right now - you are that good :)

    ReplyDelete