Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Toffee Crunch Cheesecake


I loooove cheesecake and I love toffee. I knew this recipe would not fail me. It is delicious and the best part about it was that it only took me a few minutes to mix. Fast, easy, yummy, and hardly any dirty dishes...just the kind of recipe I love. You must try it!


Pre-bake photo


Toffee Crunch Cheesecake (from Kraft Recipes.com)

Ingredients:
  • 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
  • 2 Eggs
  • 4 Heath bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped (3 bars to mix in, 1 bar to sprinkle on top)
  • 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in the 3 chopped Heath bars.
  2. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Heath bar.
  3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. Enjoy!

-amanda

6 comments:

  1. This cheesecake sounds absolutely addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this cheesecake looks sinfully good and simple to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, toffee. What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can also use butterfingers it is sooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to make it for my family and friends. It couldn't be easier and faster especially if you use a prepared graham cracker crust as shown!

    ReplyDelete