I loooove cheesecake and I love toffee. I knew this recipe would not fail me. It is delicious and the best part about it was that it only took me a few minutes to mix. Fast, easy, yummy, and hardly any dirty dishes...just the kind of recipe I love. You must try it!
Toffee Crunch Cheesecake (from Kraft Recipes.com)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Heath bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped (3 bars to mix in, 1 bar to sprinkle on top)
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in the 3 chopped Heath bars.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Heath bar.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. Enjoy!