Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Toffee Crunch Cheesecake

I loooove cheesecake and I love toffee. I knew this recipe would not fail me. It is delicious and the best part about it was that it only took me a few minutes to mix. Fast, easy, yummy, and hardly any dirty dishes...just the kind of recipe I love. You must try it!

Pre-bake photo

Toffee Crunch Cheesecake (from Kraft

  • 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
  • 2 Eggs
  • 4 Heath bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped (3 bars to mix in, 1 bar to sprinkle on top)
  • 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in the 3 chopped Heath bars.
  2. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Heath bar.
  3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. Enjoy!



  1. This cheesecake sounds absolutely addictive!

  2. Oh this cheesecake looks sinfully good and simple to make!

  3. Oh yum, toffee. What more can I say?

  4. you can also use butterfingers it is sooooo good

  5. I can't wait to make it for my family and friends. It couldn't be easier and faster especially if you use a prepared graham cracker crust as shown!