Really enjoying Kraft's cheesecakes recipes. They are so simple and fast to make, and they taste delicious! The White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is so yummy! The recipe called for an Oreo pie crust, but I couldn't find a pre-made one and I didn't feel like making my own, so I just used a chocolate pie crust. I do think however, that the Oreo pie crust would have been much more rich...there is something about Oreo and raspberry together that is soooo good! Like my Chocolate Raspberry Tarts...yum-o! Anyways, on with the recipe!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (adapted from Kraft Recipes.com)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 3 squares Baker's White Chocolate, melted
- 1 Chocolate Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. Raspberry seedless preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate in microwavable bowl, in microwave for 20 secs. Stir and microwave an additional 15 secs until melted, stirring in between. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in chocolate. Pour into crust.
- Microwave preserves in small bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy and store leftovers in refrigerator.