For now, you must try these personal sized cheesecakes. Extremely easy to make, and that perfect size for that quick cheesecake fix! The recipe makes two, one for you and one for your honey...or one for you now, and one for later! ;o)
Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two (from kraftrecipes.com)
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- Beat first 3 ingredients in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHP.
- Place 1 Oreo cookie on the bottom of each paper-lined medium muffin cups (make sure you place the liners in a muffin pan so the liners don't flatten out before the cheesecake thickens); top with cream cheese mixture. Mixture will be somewhat thick, so use a small spatula to spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and eat up!