Friday, August 13, 2010

Hi there!

I know I have been absent for awhile, but I have good reasons! Like I was on vacation for 2 weeks, driving all around the country, taking in the beautiful sites of the west coast and getting engaged! :oD I wanted to make a special "We're engaged" dessert to post, but just haven't found the time. Instead I have something super yummy and cute!!!

My dear friend gave me the sweetest birthday present when I returned from vacation. A book that I have been wanting for quite some time now...

David Lebovitz's "The Perfect Scoop"



Not only did she get me this awesome book, but she made me the cutest peanut butter cup ice cream sandwiches. Yum!! How adorable are these?



I am so excited to start digging into this book (and the ice cream sammies...hehe)! Thanks so much to the best buddy ever! :o)

-amanda

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations chica! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, congratulations on your engagement! Can't wait to see what yummy ice-creamm treats you'll be creating.

    ReplyDelete