Sunday, November 1, 2009

Golf Bag Cake

Happy Birthday to my golf lovin' man. :o)


On my way to deliver the cake I realized two things:
  1. I forgot the candles I bought (I always forget the candles, so I have boatloads of different candles...sparkling ones, wavy ones, black and white polka dots ones, and blue ones for the BF. *sigh*)
  2. It looks like he's turning 31...crap! I didn't even think to put his age on the clubs. And that just happened to be the one thing that everyone commented on! Oh well. :o)
-amanda

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the candles or the age on the clubs. This cake is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how cool this turned out. You are getting better and better at this. Did you buy that cake pan at Michael's? I would like to get one for my man - he loves golf too :)

    Great job Amanda! You rock and Corey is one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete