- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate
- 80 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler or the microwave. (Do not overheat or get water into the chocolate)
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in a couple drops of peppermint flavor into the chocolate.
- Dip crackers into the melted chocolate and then place onto a cold cookie sheet and put into the refrigerator to set. (The cold sheet tray will keep the bottoms neat.)
- After a few minutes take them out and package them up.