If you love chocolate then these cookies are for you! You must have a scale to measure out the ingredients for this cookie. Sorry I don't have any other measurements.
Makes about 1 dozen large cookies
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 12 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 2 oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz sugar
- .5 oz coffee extract
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 oz cake flour (or all-purpose if you don't have cake)
- 1/3 tsp (or a little more than a 1/4tsp) baking powder
- very small pinch of salt
- 14 oz chocolate chips, frozen
- 2 oz walnuts, chopped and frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Soft together the flour, baking power, and salt.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and butter over a double boiler. Once melted remove from heat.
- Quickly whip the eggs, sugar, extract, and vanilla together.
- Slowly fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture continuously stirring.
- Fold the sifted ingredients into the mixture.
- Finally quickly add the frozen chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Use a large or small cookie scoop depending on what size cookies you want.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.